On BUTV10 this week
- 4:57 PMProud to BUWomen’s Soccer
- 1:40 PMProud to BUMen’s Lacrosse
- 2:17 PMPop Showdown!3×7
Seniors Patrick O’Sullivan and Sean Finn battle it out on this episode of Pop Showdown. Tune in to the episode to find out who passes the test in pop culture knowledge!
- 5:04 PMInside BostonBoston Affected by Minimum Wage and Trade JobsAnchored by Louis Titus and Kevin Connor, Inside Boston takes a closer look at topics covered in Obama’s State of the Union, including minimum wage and job training, as well an inside look at a Boston University student who is training for the 2018 winter Olympics.
- 5:24 PMOn That PointObamacare
Even after the passage of the Affordable Care Act, commonly known as Obamacare, the nation-wide debate over universal healthcare continues. Proponents point at the website malfunction, quality of care, and the constitutionality of the policy. Is the Affordable Care Act practical for the US? OTP discusses the issue with experts.
- 1:19 PMInside BostonGovernment Center Closing and BU Lawsuit Follow Up
Anchored by Brittany Comak and Justin Soto, Inside Boston takes a look at the story behind the March closing of the Government Center MBTA stop, a follow-up about the BU/Apple lawsuit, and is joined in-studio by a dietitian for an inside look at current dieting trends.
- 4:49 PMOne-on-OnesMark Walton
An interview with Mark Walton, Executive Vice President of Sponsorship and Corporate Development at Onyx Global Marketing, Inc.
- 5:00 PMThe Morning AfterThe Chimp Episode
Wake up with the Morning After crew as they discuss security on campus and the new iOS.
- 6:41 PMShadowsThe Grundel
- 5:39 PMCo-Ed: The Next GenerationPilot
Four new roommates move into an apartment and discover that gender neutral housing is not at all what they expected it to be.
- 6:34 PMShadowsThe Captives
- 1:42 PMThe Hungry TerrierFalling Apples
The Hungry Terriers create autumn-inspired recipes featuring delicious Apple Dumplings and Apple Cider.
- 7:13 PMStudent ShortsComin Round
About the Station
butv10 is Boston University’s student produced and managed content distribution network. Award-winning student-created news, sports, drama, comedy, and variety programs are featured on campus television channel 10, and live-streaming and on-demand at butv10.com.